“Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

Friday, May 21, 2010

No more monkeys...

So the past couple of days i have really started to feel pregnant, I am starting to show which means alot of my clothes wont fit me anymore, so if you ever see me and you notice my top button of my pants not done up...its on purpose. :) I just might have to suck it up and get my booty into some stretchy belly wrap maternity pants.
This week I got to feel him kick, i was laying in bed almost to the point where i'm so close to the dream world when i felt my first little nudge. I really didn't think that was what it and then i got my 2nd little nudge which confirmed it all. I texted jensen (who was just downstairs watching tv, yes thats right i texted him) and he came running up stairs all excited. Sadly i think the little guy found a comfy spot to sleep after his 2 nudges that he wouldn't let daddy feel it either. I have felt a couple more right at night when i'm just about to nod off for the night, he is just making sure momma knows he is there.





Oh and did i mention that we found out ITS A BOY!!! Yes it has been confirmed that there will be a little jensen running around (watch out world) Everytime we walk into the baby section or we are online looking at anything baby he gets really excited when it has a football, basketball, even soccer on it. His vote is always for the sports related one. I have tryed so hard to get a Peter pan Nursery but i think its gonna be more basketball then flying.




We went and decorated our spare bathroom last weekend for the little guy (really its more i have waited 2 years to have an excuse to buy the cute little kid shower curtain and jumped when i had my first excuse) It has now been monkeyed out, there is monkeys everywhere on the curtain, the towels, the nightlight and a toothbrush holder the little mat thing you put outside the tub (yet again we dont need a toothbrush holder but it just finished the look and little kid dream to the bathroom)In a couple of weeks we are headed off to california for a prestwich vacation i'm really excited to get work off for a week and be able to relax it might finally be summer. So that is about it for our lives down here more updates to come.

1 comment:

JeRiCa said...

You are adorable! And you are having a baby boy! Thats so cool, I want to have a boy when I have my first someday. I'm so so so so excited for you! I can't believe we grew up so close to each other and I haven't seen you in forever! I saw your brother a while ago and it made me hungry for my Jaz Jaz. Maybe when Eclipse comes out I will run into you at the Roosevelt theater? Hum?? Hum??