Right now i'm on the mending of the 1st tri i'm starting to get my appetite back and craving BLT almost 24/7 I would get a little sick but nothing to extreme, jensen really liked the fact that if i couldn't finish my dinner he would get 2 dinners. (he is a prime example of sympathy weight, haha) I pretty much lived off of potato chips and coco moo (chocolate milk) I love having the excuse to take a nap on the weekends and there is nothing you can do about it I also love that no matter what happens i can just say "well i'm pregnant" and i can get away with almost anything, i might try to rob a bank. . :) We are really excited for us to expand our family, even if kloe isn't as excited as we are.

Let me give you a little update real quick in april it was my 22 birthday and we went up north to my sister Lexi weber state graduation. She graduated with her masters in accounting and i'm so proud of her, it was a great weekend we did some shoping, i cryed over a lost cheeseburger and finally saw Avatar (really not that impressed with it) It was exactly what i wanted to do on my birthday just hang out with my family and be with everyone. Jensen got me some new couches for our living room, i have never been so excited. i'm telling you i am dreaming about these couches cant wait tell they get delivered and i can sit and do nothing on them.
In a couple of weeks jens and i will be taking a family vacation with the prestwich family over to california for a week, I'm excited to do absolutly nothing for a week and just lay on the beach and burn like a lobster..cause lets face it us redheads dont tan. Well thats about it for our update i'm sure there is alot more to talk about and i just cant think about all of it right now. I guess there will be more as the months go by.
xoxo




3 comments:
Congratulations! Thats so exciting!
Yeah our little guys will be FRIENDS!! Love ya girl MILK being preg its GREAT ;)
congratulations!! I am so excited for you two!! oh yeah GO UTES!! :)
Post a Comment