SO i think i've pretty much failed this 30 day blog challenge.... i think i'm gonna now just take it as a guidline on what to blog about. So instead of a challenge it will turn into whenever i blog i'll blog about the next thing. I'm liking that idea alot better and sense sleep is just not coming to me tonight and that basketfull of laundry that needs to be folded in the corner isn't fun at all i'll see if i can get caught up a little bit.
Day 5: A photo of yourself 2 years ago

Ok i think this was the summer right after jensen and i got married. I was trying to be all motherly and all housewife so to play the part i had to dress up to make cookies. I dont remember how the cookies turned out but i'm thinking i looked the part. :)
Day 6: A photo of an animal you would like to keep as a pet.
Yes thats right i would love to own a llama one day. I love llama's they have been my favorite animal sense jr high i think. It all started out as a joke in my seminary class and as the years have grown i just love them i think they are awesome. :) One day you will see Jazzy's Llama Farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment