Day 2: Tell us about your job.
*Radiology crew Halloween 2009*
I work in Radiology at the Valley View Cedar City Hospital. According to my name badge i am a imaging clerk. :) I work the front desk and do the scheduling for the department. I work with a bunch of crazy people but its never a dull day at the hospital. When i first started I was probably one of the shyest person you probably had ever met, but i like to think after almost 3 years i have come out of my shell a little bit. Out of all the jobs i have had in cedar city (and trust me its been alot) i love working at the hospital i love going to work and not having it feel like work. We have a lot of fun and sure we all have our busy days or our stress full days and sometimes they both land on the same day, but all in all we have a pretty good time. I love that they are able to work with me and my schedule now that i have jaxson i was able to only have to work 3 days so i can be home with him more. So here is to you all you crazy people may the good times keep comin.





No comments:
Post a Comment