“Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

Thursday, August 12, 2010

*warning*

I warn you know if you hate bugs, things that crawl, and really big not normal in anyway bugs do not look below. I found this bug siting outside my house....sad thing is its not the worst one i've found and they have been inside. I have been stuck on the kitchen counter cause of these ugly things. i am no fan of any kind of bug....but what is wrong with you cedar city why on earth can you not make normal BUGS!!!! These bugs came along after the ninja turtles got done with their mutan transformation and these bugs thought it looked cool, but i swear to you if i see one more nuclear mutan sized, weird shaped, creepy crawling man eating BUG i might just flip out at the first thing that talks to me or cry while i wait for jensen to get home so i can get off the kitchen counter.



****WARNING PICTURE AHEAD******



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, What the heck is that? I live in TX and have lots of nasty bugs! but that is a new one.