“Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baby Ideas

ok so i'm just sending this out to the world hoping someone will help me with all this baby stuff. I get so overwhelmed when i sit down or go out to look at car seats, strollers. There are just so many options, designs, safety stuff to think about that i cant think anymore. If anyone is out there in the world let me know what you guys bought and like. I would really like the oppinions.

THANKS!

3 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Everyone told me a graco stroller is the best so that's what we got!!

Anonymous said...

I bought the travel system with Treycin and never used the stroller, it was too big to haul around in the car. I bought the carseat alone this time and haven't regreted it! Graco seems to be a good brand!

This item is a MUST MUST HAVE! It's called a "snuzzler". I found it at babies-r-us for 20$. It goes in the carseat to help support the baby, it is FANTASTIC! I bought it a couple weeks after Karter was born and wished I had bought it before she was born. She hated her carseat until I bought it. Her head doesn't fall off to the side like before, and it keeps them nice and snuggled in. This is the one item I would never go without with a new baby!!! AWESOME!! Trust me, lol!!

The Yergies! said...

I agree on Graco products. We did the traveler system (except ours was a tandem, 2 seater) And I loved being able to use the carseat with the stroller and mine wasnt too bulky either. I also agree on the head support pillows, they help a lot! I had winter babies and since you will too there is a must have you can get at Babies-R-Us and it goes in the car seat and is lined with this really soft fleec and zips the baby up in like a cacoon blanket thingy. I loved it because its made to fit with the carseat belts and that way you dont have a bulky coat possibly effecting the seat belts and their job. I will try and find the name for you!