ok so i just went and saw the new movie twilight tonight. I went with my Hubby and my best friend Kalle. Jensen was a big sport going with us girls to a chick flick movie i didn't hear him complain once and i secretly thing he really liked it. I wanna put out there for all your hubby's who refuse to take you...jensen told me after the movie that he thought it had alot more action in it then he thought it would and thats why he stayed. (WINK WINK) I am not going to say much about it other then I LOVED IT and i really fully believe that it is prolly my favorite movie of the year. We had to get there really early we had previously got our tickets in advance but we wanted good seats so we got there at 8:00 for a 9:30 showing and we were still pretty far back in the line. We had gone to starbucks for my favorite hot chocolate in the world to keep us warm while we waited and then we stood and waited. I really can not find one thing to complain about. The sad thing was we got stuck in this huge theater full of little annoying high school kids, who i wanna point out did everything that bugs me like, scream when edward first came on. not just tiny little screams but loud enough to hurt your ears scream. THey was whispering the whole time and really loud obnoxious laughing. really next time i see a movie like that i'm renting out the whole theater to only my loved ones and myself. :) Jensen and i plan on going back to it and seeing it when its not so big and actually getting to hear everything, but i really do recommend this movie to anyone and everything. I'm going to post some pics from out fun night.
Kalle and i waiting in line in the freezing weather. Really november is a bad time to bring out a movie like this and waiting in line.
Babe being Babe and kalle freezing her BUNS off.
Yeah you know i was trying for a cute one....then jensen had to do this.
These are our kick butt sweaters....Kalle says "only a vampire can love you forever" and mine says " Are you afraid."
See we show our obsession proud on our chest. We sure are cute here.




1 comment:
I totally know what you mean about the stupid little girls. Unfortunately I think that a lot of my squealing girls were in high school. . . so sad. I pretty much liked it too!
Post a Comment