“Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Hubby Tag!!!


Where did you meet? He came over to my apartment randomly one night and invited me over to watch movies. He didn't leave me alone after that.

How long until you got married? I got everyone beat... 5 months to the day.
How long have you been married? Almost 9 months now.
Your favorite quality of his? He still opens the door for me when we go anywhere. Car, Doors. I really thought it was just a dating thing but i love that he still does that. makes me sure feel good.

Does he have a nickname for you? Da Babes. He tells me the whole Da at the front is a phillipino thing, but who knows.
His favorite food? rice and meat balls.
What is his favorite sport to watch? its got to be basketball but we have been watching alot of football.

When was your first kiss? well it was the same night i meet him. (caugh, caugh) lol
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? play games. I dont know if its a couple thing but we watch alot of movies together.
Do you have any kids? no not yet, but who knows what will happen.
Does he have a hidden talent? umm you know if its a hidden talent then i dont think i would know what that talent would be.

How old is he? 23

Who said I love you first? that would be me. I just couldn't wait around for him to. :)

What do you most admire about him? Pathetic as it is the way he makes me laugh, with all of his random little tid bits he puts in.

What is his favorite type of music? oh gosh its gotta be old rock. he jams to it all the time.
I tag Angela, Jerica, Britney, and Amy

No comments: