“Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

Monday, January 4, 2010

My prestwich christmas

this year for christmas we went to the in laws, We left wednesday night when jensen got out of work and drove up there. It was a much needed break for both of us, we needed the long weekend from work and cedar city to recharge our batteries. It was a great christmas, we went and braved the cold and walked on temple square, jensen drove me around highland to look at all those lights, as previously reported our dog chewed through the in laws bathroom door. I had alot of fun catching up with all of them, We all got to talk to matt when he called, i just listened to what everyone had to say i wasn't daring enough to talk to him. lol.
We got alot of fun stuff for christmas this year. I got jensen the mario brothers wii game which we love we cant stop playing it all day, 4th season of 24 (oh jack bauer is all i can say) I loved my gifts from jensen he got me all those fun little kid games you remember playing when you were little, I have candy land, chutes and ladders and then all the new tinkerbell movies, i have begged him to buy them for me sense forever. Love TINK! THen i got a ton of decorating stuff for my new house from raquel and a grown up bed. (new fun comforter and pillows) Jensen got new basketball shoes and of course we both got a ton of new clothes. (can never go wrong there)
We had a great christmas we all ways do when we go home and get to hang out with the family. Christmas is a great time to be together and just injoy one another. This was my 2nd christmas with the prestwich's I was engaged last year and i have to admit i was alot more comfortable this year i knew what to expect. :) I love you guys.

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Sounds like you had fun with the in laws!! Your so cute, love ya