“Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

Monday, December 21, 2009

just what i wanted...

Friday night i was hanging out with my friend kalle over at her house we were having a fun craft night and watching Bones. We had to go and pick up her little niece from some concert up on campus so i offered to drive being the awesome friend that i am. I am turning right at a red light when it happens, the car is moving forward but there is this loud THUMPING noise coming from underneath the car. we both look at eachother with the exact mirrored face....fear. I somehow had gotten a flat tire somewhere up on campus and it wasn't just any normal flat tire, this tire some completly off the rim and just hanging there. Of course jensen was at work and my cell phone was beeping low battery at me, to make matters worst not even 3 min after we pulled off the road my gas light comes on. So its just me, kalle, a 12 year old neice and my frantic scaredy cat dog alone on main street.
With my battery beeping at me i dialed the first contact i had in my phone (one of jensen old roommates from our single days) I hurried and explained my situation to him and tryed as best i could to explain where we were on main street right before my phone died. Aaron came to our rescue, changed my tire and gave a few jokes about jensen needing to learn how to change a tire. I now apparently owe him a crock pot full of meatballs all to himself during our super bowl party this year.
Well 200 bucks later and 2 brand new tires for the front of my car, i am back on the road and jensen gets 2 tires for my car for christmas. Isn't that awesome.

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

OH love I'm SO SORRY....NO fun :( My hubby gives me crap too that I need to learn how to change a tire...its over rated I think! Have a wonderful Christmas we'll play soon!