1. I bought her chicken broth to make sure she gets liquid in her...dont worrie i warm it up on the stove.
2. I boiled her chicken today to eat cause she wouldn't touch dog food and human food was just to tempting to miss. (i also made rice just incase she wanted variety)
3. I have to give her pain medication via shots...every day to handle her pain
4. I have let her sleep on the bed all night, not only on my side of the bed but she also stole my pillow
5. i bought her her own supply of gatoraid to keep her hydrated.
Now i wanna point out the vet told me to use gatoraid, chicken, rice, and chicken broth to help her get better, he also said that pain meds wouldnt work very well unless i give them through a needle....Oh gee my dog has turned into one sure pampered pet....I think she might be sucking it up for all its worth, just like her mom would. :)
These are just pictures of kloe being spoiled, yes thats right she has 2 blankets and has taken over my body pillow. She is drugged out on doggy loritab. i figured my mom would make me lie by the toliet when i threw up so i made kloe do it tell she felt better.




3 comments:
Hahaha!!! You do spoil her... I would do the same thing though!! I can't believe you let her take over your pillow that's where I would draw the line ;)
YEAH I'm glad you found me!! It was So fun playing games this weekend we MUST do it again ;)
Oh you will make such a good mommy someday!
Post a Comment