“Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

Monday, December 29, 2008

Jazmyne & Jensen Christmas Vacation

I just wanted to post some really fun pictures from our christmas vacation. Which i think explain better how our christmas went then a bunch of words. We went to my house this year for christmas and the whole family was there it was a blast to have all the little kids. So here are my pictures...




My two little nephews Cade and Cooper both got this awesome Cars Car that they could drive around and boy did they...all over the house they were driving them. Into walls, into eachother it was pretty fun.
a>





This is the prestwich family the sunday after christmas. Oh TENDER




Jensens parents gave us two really nice sleeping bags and a nice tent. SO of course when we got home we had to open them up and crawl inside... thank you so much Prestwich mom and dad. I can guarentee that we will use these A TON!




My little niece Olivia. SHe is just so cute.


Taylor and i were scarf buddies all weekend. We were going out to lunch and a movie for Cades birthday and taylor saw me putting on mine so she had to go and put hers on We now have a scarf club.



GUess what my dad asked my hubby to do the day after christmas. Jensen loved it though cause he got to ride the 4 wheeler and plow snow. He did our Huge drive way and Grandpa Dee's




All of the little boys got these tents for christmas from my parents and they all wanted us to be in the tent with them. it was funny watching jensen trying to get his big body into this tiny tiny tent. It was a good laugh, but cade wanted him in there so bad with him.



I swear my dad wore this hat the entire weekend, and look at the good santa doing the dishes. :)


The one and only time i swear we will ever see jensen in Coveralls, just like a true cowboy. lol






This is how Cade will smile for you. You ask him to smile and he just closes his eyes.


Taylor got jensen a set of tools. SOrry brady you got in the cross fire of this picture.


Walker, Me, and Tyson. Christmas eve hanging out with the family

2 comments:

JeRiCa said...

Eeeekkkk! Oh my gosh I am finally catching up with you. I miss you so bad and I drive past your house 100 times when I go home to see if you are there. Haha please let me join your scarf club because I love them. You are so cute and I am so glad you have a blog!

The Marathon said...

look at the happy couple. jasmine i beat jensen at foosball so try to boost his self esteem every time you get the chance. i know it's very hard on him to lose to me daily. although he does suck try to lie to him.