Wednesday, October 29, 2008
i thought you were a blogger..."I love blogging"
ok so this blog is really nothing important but i was just sitting here watching tv putting off cleaning my apartment when a certain commercial came on the tube. "what commercial was that?" you ask well it was non other then the twilight preview and well it got me a little light headed and i might have fainted but when i came around it got me in the mood to check out some stuff on YouTube... well i might have forgotten how to breath, walk, talk, or heck do anything other then smile at the gorgeous face i see on my computer screen...( its not jensen) Ok well now that i've got that out of my system and i sound like a complete and utter geek i'm gonna go now. :) I seriously think this movie will be the death of me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
If you don't see my comment on my blog, I miss you!! I am so happy that I can stalk you in the blogging world!!
Post a Comment